SEO + Copywriting Specialist
We are looking for a full-time experienced SEO + Copywriting Specialist to join Edge Webware’s team of Digital Marketing top performers. The level of expertise is expected to be at an intermediate to senior level. This individual will work with a team of designers, developers, and SEO + Copywriting Specialists to perform audits, analyses, management of SEO and Digital Marketing, as well as search engine optimized copywriting for our clients.
- Plans and executes all SEO audits, content strategies, client website optimization for SEO (both technical and content driven SEO), and SEO optimized content development.
- Measures and reports performance of all SEO campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through search engine optimization.
- Plans, executes, and measures client keyword position tracking.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user and/or sales funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Ability to identify target audiences and write optimized copy matching user search intent.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Strong communication and research skills
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience and the client’s business goals.
- Receptive to feedback
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in typing (75 WPM)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Takes initiative
- Proven working experience in search engine optimization and copywriting
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user/sales funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Mangools, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Search engine optimized copywriting experience