Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
We are looking for a Full-time Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist. This individual will work with a team of marketers to perform audits, analysis, and management of SEO and digital marketing for our clients.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Uses strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user and/or sales funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe After Effects/Photoshop
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- High attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user/sales funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Mangools, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and setting up campaigns on native platforms including Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Bing Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager
Google Ad certification required
- Bonus opportunities
- Work-from-home options
- Healthcare insurance (Employer pays half of employee’s Healthcare)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Group Life insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Continuing Education Budget
- 12+ days paid holidays (Including a week or more shutdown at the end of the year)
- Paid vacation, sick time, and bereavement time
- Collaborative and team-oriented work environment
- Quarterly Team Outings